This Evaporator coil is able to be used in multiple positions, upflow, downflow, or horizontally. Never installed, and never opened to atmosphere, so it has it's original nitrogen charge.
This coil also features a high efficiency TEV thermostatic expansion valve, which is key in achieving a high SEER rating. Older coils used capillary tubes, which lacked the ability to efficiently meter refrigerant flow thru the coil based on the variables that occur for cooling demand. It could be called a "Smart Coil".
Rheem®Indoor Coils are designed for use
with Rheem out- door units and are available for vertical upflow or
downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched
with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range
from 24,000 BTU/HR [7.03 kW] to 60,000 BTU/HR [17.58 kW].
Sixe of this A/COIL is 21 " H x 19 3/8" W x 14" D
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have sweat refrigerant connections.
- Ideally suited for new installations or add on air conditioning.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Coils are A.R.I. certified for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
Please call if you have any question's , and remember----- The only unnecessary question, --- is the one that is not asked!!!!
I can be contacted at 586-775-7474. Ask for Guy.