Up for sale is a very nice Bob Runde cue, the cue was made in 2002 and has spliced points. It is in great condition overall and would be a fine addition to any collection.
e the specs of the cue:
- 4 ebony points into bem forearm with ebony buttsleeve
- 5 veneers in each points of white/blue/white/red/black
- each point consists of 3 diamond shaped inlays
- buttsleeve consists of same diamond inlay design as points as well as notched iv0r-y diamonds in between each big inlay
- butt: 15.6oz., adjustable
- shaft 1: 3.8oz. 12.8mm, iv0r-y ferrule. nice growth rings
- shaft 2: 4.1oz., 12.9mm, iv0r-y ferrule, nice growth rings
- white stitch rings at joint
- same ringwork at CDE positions but each ring is surrounded by 2 silver rings as well
- 5/16x14 SS joint
- smooth leather wrap
- cream coloured buttcap stamped Runde 02-S (S signifies spliced points)
- very nice condition overall, refinished not required
will ship to anywhere in north america but to confirmed addresses only. pm me with any questions and i will respond as quickly as i can. additional pictures can be taken if requested. MO's and cashier's cheques must wait for clearance before the cue is shipped.